Tuesday, July 11, 2017

awww crap. . .

I know some Etsians have long wanted more than 5 photo slots per listing but I was never one of them.  ðŸ˜©  Seriously, I've often had problems using all 5 slots, how many angles can you really get on a bracelet?  Doing the EtsyRank thing it downgraded listings that didn't have all 5 photo slots filled. I had to go back through all my listings and re-shoot new photos and extra photos, it was a total pain in the you know what but I did it.  Ok, I at least tried to do it, there are a few listings where the newer photos didn't turn out well enough to use so there are still listings that don't have 5.

So I am really not among the happy people with this new roll-out of 10 photo slots. 😒

Crap do I really need to go back and re-shoot new/more photos for all my listings?!?!?  ðŸ˜±  Again?!?  I am well over 100 listings now so lets just think a minute on the volume of photo work that would entail.  135 active listings currently all missing at least 5 photos, not every photo is going to turn out usable so to get 675 "good" photos I'd probably have to take more than a Thousand. 😰

I think for now I'll just try to have more photos when I make new listings going forward but good grief! I feel a bit like charlie Brown, they keep moving the ball.  

No comments:

Post a Comment