Saturday, July 8, 2017

I need more bells. . .

Sadly of all the bells I ordered I am disappointed in most of them, the one was a size too small, two of them are too shiny/too silver, one of them turned out to be poorly plated and discolored badly when it got wet.  ðŸ˜±   

So of the 5 orders I only have 1 serviceable option and those are perfect in every way but one, they were limited quantity.  ðŸ˜¡  Go figure I spend days of online searching for bells and 1 one that works best is a vintage discontinued version I could only find in an Etsy shop.  I bought all they had but that was only 20 and I'm making anklets so I'd really like more than 10 each.

It's hard to work out the spacing it just does seem to be coming out evenly, it would be easier with even just a few more bells. ~sigh~

I'm off to scour the internets for more dark grey anodized aluminum 9 mm jingle bells.


No comments:

Post a Comment