Monday, July 17, 2017

new listings. . .

Custom orders are as finished as they can be for now, I am still looking for more bells.  ðŸ˜‰  I have moved on to making new stuff just to add to the store, new trees, new color combinations, more Celtic wings.   I realized I only had 1 bracelet and earring set and 1 bracelet listing with multiple colors, making the Celtic wings a rather underutilized pattern.  So I have added 2 listings so far, 1 for a full rainbow anklet and a second set.  
The color combination on the new bracelet and earring set is based on the bisexual Pride flag, and I really like how it turned out.
I was thinking I should do a set in all the versions of Pride flags but I looked up a guide and got a bit overwhelmed.  Seriously depending on where you look there are anywhere from 9 to 30-ish versions. ~sigh~  ðŸ˜±  So while I may do more versions I will likely not do "all".  ~LOL~  



No comments:

Post a Comment