Monday, July 24, 2017

Inspiration. . .

Creative inspiration comes from all sorts of places for different people, I'm not always sure where mine comes from. Sometimes I just imagine something, a picture just pops in my head, or I'll see something interesting and then think of other ways it could be done differently. 

Lately I've been dreaming up all kinds of things I want to do, literally.  The weird thing is it's not just a new chain pattern, or a new idea for the wire sculptures, I'm actually thinking about Art.  Like art Art like painting on canvas and mixed media ideas of painting with ashes combined with ribbon embroidery incorporating jumprings.  😍  

So many ideas, I have a list of earring styles and patterns I wanted to get made up and added to the Etsy shop but I'm distracted by the swirl of other ideas.  I have tons of supplies and a variety of "skills" and I'm really dreaming up some crazy stuff.  BUT if these things turn out anywhere near as cool as they look in my head the OMG they will be fabulous. 😋

I have to go ship some orders and do some shopping but I am seriously contemplating diving into a whole new vein of crafts. 


No comments:

Post a Comment