Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Christmas is creeping closer. . .

We are in the grips of a winter storm and for once I'm glad to not have orders  😇  as I'd really rather not drive my shiny new car in this muck. ~LOL~

I've re-created the mini rainbow trees, I've made a new gold and pink super cute tree with fancy new butterflies that just got listed yesterday.  😉  Today I'm planning some new chaninmaille, we'll see how far I get with my plan. ~LOL~  

I've been working on establishing a Pinterest presence and it's an odd place I haven't quite figured out.  I post and pin and link back to my listings and I have seen some traffic from it, but I'm not sure how to get more people to save and re-pin and share. 

Pinterest is a bit like this blog I keep trying but it doesn't seem to have much of an audience. ~LOL~

No comments:

Post a Comment