Saturday, December 23, 2017

Happy Holidays to all . . .


It has been a good holiday sales season thus far, as Christmas comes and goes I realize my work is never done.  While many others will spend the holiday weekend blissfully lazy and enjoying family gatherings with days off of work, I will be once again editing all of my shop's listings.  😏  

Changes to tags, keywords, holiday, occasion, etc. as I shift from Christmas to Valentine's Day and re-work the gift wrapping description to apply all year round.  

Yep I have to edit all 140 listings. . .again, this is a continuous thing shifting focus with the seasons.  Happy shoppers are completely un-aware of the work on the backside of a business, they search, they find they buy, it seems to easy to them.  ~LOL~


No comments:

Post a Comment