Sunday, December 31, 2017

Happy New Year

Happy New Year !!

In 2018 I plan to make some personal life changes, not likely to impact RainbowMaille on Etsy . . . too much.  ~LOL~  

I want to shift focus somewhat, while I plan to continue making and selling chainmaille and the wire trees, I plan to take up painting.  I am actually excited about this prospect, I bought the easel and stuff months ago.  I did a few test projects over the summer Franken-Art and I really like how they turned out.  I have so many ideas of different things I want to try.  💫

I'm not sure if any of them will make it to the store for sale or if my walls will just end up covered in it.  Art is so subjective just because I like it doesn't mean anyone else will and it doesn't mean anyone will want to pay for it.  ~LOL~  I do know that the ones hanging in my hallway in their little shadow boxes are never going to be for sale because I'm attached to them.  💖

I am leaving the "gift wrap" option available in my shop all year round, since most of my ribbons are solid colors and not really "Christmas-y" I think I can keep it holiday neutral. 😉


No comments:

Post a Comment