Thursday, December 7, 2017

Happy Holidays. . .

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas ♫♪  

I've had several orders recently that I know will be gifts.  😇

I did a holiday craft party with a library youth group. 😊

It snowed last night, just a little bit but the green grass is now covered in white. 😉

I am somewhat surprised that no one has added the gift wrap to their orders, but it's ok. Etsy has continued to change and re-write things so I'm not even sure how many people get to see the gift wrap option.  To combat the Etsy oddities in layout and hiding things, I went ahead and created a listing to add gift wrap, it's the same $3 price point with the same sample photos and I made it a "featured" listing on my shop page so at least people can/will see it.  Ironically the gift wrap listing got favorite'd.  😄  

I am re-making the mini rainbow trees since they just keep selling. Plus I really need to get other new stuff made I'm back down to 138 listings and apparently 141 is my magic number.  After sales last week I was down and I found chainmaille rings that weren't listed yet so I added them and that put me back up to the 141 but then more sales. (not a complaint I'm ecstatic)

I am also noticing that whatever wire tree I put up as a "featured" listing sells.  I've had to change that row 3 times, the tree sells I pick a different one then it sells.  LOL  So I'm going to have to start paying attention and rotating things through there more often. 


No comments:

Post a Comment