Tuesday, July 2, 2019

time slipping away. . .

Wow it's been a while since I posted. 😏  I've been a tad busy and had a vacation in between. 😉  I have managed to get a dozen of the fridge magnets listed and thanks to Etsy's new "link variations to photos" thing I am really happy with the new listings. 

Now that we can link individual photos to variations I really need to rethink, re-do, re-photograph a bunch of stuff for a bunch of older listings.  😌  It's a great feature but it will take a lot of work to update things, as most of my listings have variations, like all the bracelets come in multiple colors.  ~sigh~

So aside from adding lots of art I am also working on the R&D of the rubber stretchy-maille.  I've had my Mom test wearing some for a while now and I've checked other's listings to see pricing and keywords and which patterns are already being sold.  I think I have actually created a new pattern as I have not found any listings or even google images of one of the styles I am making but now I have to name the new thing I created and I don't know what to call it.  Plus I know from experience once I start selling it it will only be a matter of time before every one starts copying it, 😕  so I'm holding it back for a while.  

Anyone who thinks having, stocking, and maintaining an Etsy shop is not work is not doing it right. 😄

No comments:

Post a Comment