Sunday, January 12, 2020

I'm going to do it. . .

I have decided to take the leap and vend at the Winter Valentine event at the Meadows shopping center on February 8th. 😦  Now am nervous and working on a list of all the things I need to buy, pack, remember. I need new table covers as the event requires full length to the floor on 3 sides. I need to go over all my jewelry display stands and decide which ones to take and what will go on them and definitely lint-roller the leather fuzzies off. 😄  

Since my large wire rack walls won't fit in my car I need to come up with some other form of upright display for wire trees and art. 

Since it's a Valentine theme event and many things will be bought as gifts I supposed I'll need to pack a bunch of gift boxes and pretty wrapping stuff.  😏  I guess that means I should go make some bows and prep some pre-made gift wrap boxes. 

Some many things to think about and lists to make. 😉
Check out the event's Facebook page and let us know if you are coming

No comments:

Post a Comment