Sunday, January 19, 2020

just 3 weeks. . .

The upcoming vending event is just 3 weeks away.  😎
I have ordered gift boxes and shopping bags because the event is being held in a Mall so I am guessing people will be expecting a way to carry off their purchases.  😇  

I am planning my display set up and what inventory I am taking. I'll have tables for bracelet bars and necklace stands and the binder of small trees. I might end up with art in crates and the bigger trees in their tote.  😐  I would like an upright display but I'm not sure about my wire walls they are large and heavy. I am also considering just a standing/leaning sheet of metal for the fridge magnets but again large and heavy.  😏  

I am considering renting a larger vehicle so the large problem is reduced but that still leaves the heavy since I will be alone, if I can't lift and set it up myself I won't take it. 😕 The good news is my folding tables are 6' and the booth space is 6' deep by 10' wide so I can have multiple tables easily, although I'm still undecided on how exactly it will be set up. 😵  

I think I've found the table cover/skirts I am going to buy, now I have to decide what color and how many (2 or 3).  I have been thinking 2 tables along the side and an open space but I have 3 tables and even if I only use 2 having an extra cover in case one of them is damaged or faulty seems like a good idea.  😉 I am leaning towards blue just because it's my favorite color and a lot of my sale graphics and etsy shop banners have always used blue. I think I need a sign of some kind but I don't know.  I do know I need to print more business cards. 😊


No comments:

Post a Comment