Sunday, June 6, 2021

Stop the Spam !!

 

In the last week I have had a resurgence of spammy comments on my instagram posts, literally seconds after I post I get this. . .

I find these really annoying because they are from profiles with literally no posts, no followers of their own, just spammily directing to some other profile that charges $$ to re-post and promote your stuff. 
I am all for people's freedom and whatever but in my opinion these are actually a TOS violation and I am reporting them as the spam they are.  I get it, some people have come up with a business model to make money off of other people's work and desperation. . . ok but find another sucker.   😐  I find it really rude when I get a whole wall of spammy crap comments and the assholes don't even bother to actually like the content they are too busy trying to make a buck off of me.  
I will continue to report everyone of these and if instagram doesn't act fast enough I block the accounts and delete the comments.  I do not pay for these types of promotions and never will, even if I thought it was a legit thing.  I hate paying for ads of any kind.  Many of these accounts to "promote" art/artists will post anything, literally they don't care there are no standards at all.  Some of them have a bunch of weird random stuff, gross/disturbing not my kind of art is not even the bad part, that would be the obviously crazy magical hair growth and infringement and basic snake-oil salesmen tactics. 😒  
It just makes me feel slimey and in need of a shower. 


No comments:

Post a Comment