Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Summer fun. . .

Ok so this is not really about summer and the fun part was kind of sarcastic. 😏  I am multiple days into working on the facebook pixel connection and setting up the facebook "shop" but in spite of following directions and doing everything right I am having doubts about it working right.  😕  I have always had the shopping template, I previously had the "shop" tab that showed to me and wanted to be set up.  However, since I created the pixel and put it in goimagine things have started changing, not at all surprising really but some of the changes like my shop tab disappearing were not what I expected. 😟 Last week before I started trying to set it up, the shop was clearly visible.

I had prompts and instructions, then I started setting things up and found it to be many steps with many built in delays
waiting for pixel. . .

waiting for updates. . .
waiting for I don't know what. . . now waiting for facebook to crawl all my items I guess

I thought I was doing it right, I thought it was going well yesterday. Then today I go to do the next step and find more delays and more waiting on ? the stars to align. 😅  And noticed that my shop tab is gone, which seemed strange since I was actually in the middle of setting it up, finally. 

After some clicking around in the commerce manager I found a shop setting and prompts to finish. It only shows 3 of the 43 products (so far) but they were all necklaces so I did the suggested "create a collection" thing.

I found a pixel setting that I think should help and speed things along, hopefully, when I found it was off so I turned it on.  Now I'll have to go back to the waiting and see what happens. 😉


No comments:

Post a Comment