Tuesday, June 15, 2021

What a weekend. . .

I survived and I didn't even get sunburned. 👍  I call that a successful event weekend considering how blazin' hot it was on Saturday.  

Saturday. 🎜. on the square. 🎝. 🎶  it was super hot, it hit 90* but some people still came, it was a smaller event but I can work with it. I think I have found the disconnect in their advertising and I think I can fix it. 😎  So I am hopeful that the Saturday version will improve with repetition.  I kind of set my booth display facing the wrong way but I will know better next time.  I have some ideas about improving my display and changing up the products I take, and getting at least 1 side wall.   


Sunday behind the church was simply amazing! The lovely Ladies who organized it did such an awesome job getting the word out with the facebook event and ads. 😲  For the very first ever event the turn out was shocking, there were people showing up before we were even supposed to open and the first 2 hours was outright crowded.  I think I need to consider a different layout for the display here too, it worked ok but there were times there were so many people that the "entrance" at my booth got a little clogged up.  

I also learned I need to set up tighter to the building to avoid that stripe of sun right on my chair area. 😅


Overall, I think I did really well considering it was my first time at each location.  I also think that with some small adjustments and additional inventory these could be really great local events for RainbowMaille.  😇


No comments:

Post a Comment