Sunday, September 10, 2023

Weekly update. . .I need more rings

I live in a perpetual state of "I need more rings". 😅 If you saw all the rings I have you would not think I need more but I actually do, really. I am working on putting together my next order right now because I was right last week when I said I'd run out of rings before I had "dozens" of stars. I am just over halfway through the square rings I ordered for the stars and I only have 11 finished. 😏



So yeah, I am putting together the re-order for more square rings and some other sizes to try some new things. It seems like whenever I try something new, I need new rings, my standard sizes are great for a lot of patterns and projects, but some things really are size sensitive and just don't work with the "wrong" rings. 😐 I've had quite a few fails over the years where things end up too tight or too loose. 

Some of them I have kept some of them have been disassembled and recycled. Although, the ones I have "kept" were not saved because I liked them more like thrown in a drawer out of frustration when it didn't work. 😅 The cross attempts have cost me several hours in the last few days and neither of them turned out right. The second one I tried 3 different ways/size combos in the center and still cannot get it to stand straight like it's supposed to. 😖 Nothing quite like spending hours and hours and ending up with nothing useable to show for it. 😕 That's R&D for ya' though, it happens. 😅


No comments:

Post a Comment