Sunday, September 17, 2023

Weekly update. . . just another week

Well, it is time for another weekly update. . .but there is not much to tell. 😏 I am still making ornaments, but it's getting a bit repetitive. I don't normally make the same thing over and over and over again. Actually, I'm not sure how people do that, don't you get bored making the same thing over and over? I've always leaned more towards the one of a kind so this "batching" of repeats is super weird for me.
 
I admit I am getting bored. 😐 The balls were fun in the beginning, but they are getting less fun now. The stars are ok, but I prefer the open center style to the overly dense version, partly because they use less rings and partly because they are easier and quicker to assemble.  😉 I did spend 1 day making a bracelet just because I didn't want to make balls or stars that day.

On a personal note, I haven't been feeling super lately not sure if it's allergies or covid or just a cold. Also, this week my birthday making me feel extra old and tired. 😅 I literally just sneezed 6 times in less than five minutes and now need to clean my computer screen. 😒

No comments:

Post a Comment