Sunday, September 24, 2023

Weekly update. . .it's fall

Some people may have noticed I have been largely absent from social media this week or maybe no one noticed, but my stats show different. 😅 I've been kind of lazy this week, but I had a birthday so that's allowed. I have made a few things, mostly repetitive things just making the pile of stars and balls bigger. I am over 2 dozen now total, so many more to go. 😅 More rings are on the way and will hopefully be delivered soon.




I decided to recuse the cross from the "fail" pile and try, try again, after the 3rd change of center ring size, I did manage to mostly stabilize the design. The top and side arms are pretty locked-in but there is still some swing in the bottom. 😏 It hangs right most of the time. 

I have also found another pattern that works and modified it, so I actually like it better. This pattern works so much better with my standard ring sizes that I made 3 of them in 1 day. 😁 
So, as it turned out my lazy week "off" was still productive, I just didn't post as much social media stuff. 😇

No comments:

Post a Comment