Sunday, September 3, 2023

Weekly update. . .stars!

I've been working through my plans for Christmas ornaments, learning new patterns for balls and stars, buying larger rings. The ball pattern is the same no matter how big the rings you use are, it is the same number of rings. Stars are a bit trickier there are multiple patterns and variations of patterns so they can vary greatly in the number of rings. 





I had thought of selling them in sets but I would need to make literally dozens of them. 😅 I'm not sure I ordered enough rings, seriously the one style is nice, but it takes over 70 rings per star. 😦 Even the lighter version have over 40 rings per star. I think I need to order more rings because I will undoubtedly run out before I have "dozens" of ornaments. 


I pulled out my little Christmas tree to set up and try to get photos of the new ornaments but I think I need to strip all the tinsel off and try again. 🤣 I do think that both the balls! and stars look cool, they look cool together and I even tried different sizes too. 


The extra large lavender even makes a good tree-topper on my little tree, although it's a 3' mini not a full sized tree. 😇 Most of the photos I shot are un-usable, they are way too busy with the extra stuff on the tree but a few of them are framed just right. I'll try again without the tinsel and extra stuff, in the meantime I'll also need straight shots of them with a plain background if I plan to list them online.  


No comments:

Post a Comment