Sunday, February 18, 2024

Weekly update. . .almost

Well, it has been a week and this is an update, although not much to talk about business-wise. 😑 I haven't made anything new, I haven't been posting much, and I failed to meet my facebook posting goals for this week. 

This is one of those "life" got in the way weeks, but it's not even my life stuff I'm dealing with. 😅 I'm helping a friend move, actually this has been quite the process and work in progress for months I just haven't been real public about it. There absolutely is a story, a big, long, complicated not-mine-to-tell kind of story, that I've just been quietly dealing with while trying to maintain a semblance of normalcy. 😶 

Of course, lots of things are Not normal, like some of the stuff in my google analytics lately looks super weird. First, goimagine is USA only sellers and Buyers, people in other countries cannot purchase, so it always looks a little strange when I see foreign countries in my stats. Second, many people don't have Mosiac or don't have goggle analytics set up with it, so they won't see these types of things in the stats provided in the seller dashboard. 

However, in the last 3 days I've had a huge spike in views and they all seem to be in Poland?!? 😦 What?!? Why?!? I don't understand. 😟 This looks crazy, nearly 150 views from a single foreign country in 3 days, something is very strange. 




Seriously, the whole live realtime box continuously having Poland visits showing is Weird. Do you have any idea how rare it is that I actually happen to look at the same time someone is actually actively on my site?!? I mean I don't do statistics or that kind of math but in my experience previously I've had about a 1 in 10 chance of seeing someone active, but for the last 2 days it is continuous, which is starting to really freak me out. 



No comments:

Post a Comment