Sunday, February 11, 2024

Weekly update. . . just tired

I would say I'm still sick, but I think I'm really just perpetually tired. However, I did manage to complete another week of facebook goals including my monthly goal to increase followers. 😁😌🎇

I kind of love the "medal" of achievement, it's cute. 😇



And I managed to increase my follower count on both instagram and facebook! I am surprised but really happy about it. I'm also pretty happy with how the rainbow dumpsters turned out we bought 2 different "rainbow" filaments and both came out fabulous. 😎 Although, they are completely different looks, and the one is definitely more pastel and not a true Roygbiv rainbow and the dumpsters are small so getting multiple colors in one required some tweaking. 




These are listed and available for sale now.

https://rainbowmaille.goimagine.com/mini-dumpster-rainbow/ 

As a matter of fact, I created a whole new shop category called Desk Decor for the dumpsters and I converted one of the chainmaille ball listings from "christmas ornaments" into "fidget toys". 😉 Work that I was really happy with until I went to screenshot it and realized the photo-sizing is a titch off on one of them. 😏 




Maybe it's just my OCD and no one else will notice. . .except all you lovely people who read this post. 😅

No comments:

Post a Comment