Sunday, August 18, 2024

Weekly update. . .slow

Well, it's been a week not a super one and not really a productive one, but it's over and I'll try again next week. 😏 
My back is still sore but not as bad. I did stuff but don't feel like I accomplished much because nothing is "finished". I am considering the local farmer's market next month, I have a standing invite, my back should be ok by then, the weather may be tolerable, it's a definite maybe. 😅  

Progress on Blue is slow, I have finished the scales down the back, and I'm working on his tail, but I plan to keep it short.

Since my husband has claimed him and he will be purely decorative and not wearable, it has reinforced my desire to give him legs. However, it's going to take some testing to find a pattern and ring size combo that creates the right look and structural stiffness. I may go ahead and start the next one before this one is finished. 😅 Ya' know because I need more projects. 

No comments:

Post a Comment