Sunday, May 15, 2016

More work to do. . .

I have decided I am going to keep working at improving my Etsy listings.  This morning I have worked on the jewelry "Sets" and changed the way they are listed and priced, instead of just one price for the whole set I have added a "variation" so I can separately price individual pieces and different combinations.  

I have also made a list of listings that could use new and/or more photos.  I want to buy one of those hand shaped display pieces like everyone else uses to improve my selection of photo poses.  There are some of the earlier listings that need to be re-done to have more continuity in the backgrounds, just to make an overall more standard professional appearance.  I am also thinking some of the necklace listings should be re-shot on my neck, not an easy task normally it's easier to shoot those kind of photos on a model but since I'm alone all the time and don't have a model I'll just have to try some selfies and hope I can crop and photoshop them into usability. 

No comments:

Post a Comment