Monday, May 2, 2016

Try try again. . .

You know the old saying, "if at first you don't succeed try try again".  So I just keep trying, in spite of low views and few sales, I keep plugging away at the Etsy puzzle.  I would compare being successful on Etsy to solving a Rubic's cube, not something that I've ever been particularly good at but I'm too damn stubborn to give up.

I have been re-wording titles, adjusting and adding tags, re-writing and expanding descriptions. ~sigh~  It's a long and slow process considering there are now over 60 listings in my shop.  I have also turned the "promoted listings" feature on, however, I have set a very low budget and low bids because I can't afford to spend a bunch of money that I don't really have on advertising that may not lead to any sales.  

I also changed out my small "banner" for a larger "cover photo".
That was no easy feat and it's still not 100% right.  It's an odd size so getting something to fit, fill the space, and actually look good was a bit of a challenge.  To be honest, I'm not totally happy with how it fits but after days of working on several attempts it's really really close so I let it go and moved on to other things.  I'll come back to it eventually and try again.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment