Wednesday, July 13, 2016

from time to time . . .

From time to time I have this problem, I make something and really really really want to keep it.  Sometimes I do decided to keep things just because I really love the way they turn out, but with custom orders I don't have that option.  This is one of those times I really love this custom order.  I loved the idea when it was requested and I am incredibly proud of how it turned out.  This thing is stunning if I do say so myself, if it were not a custom order I would definitely be keeping it for myself.  


In case you are not a huge Harry Potter nerd like me and my customer, this is in fact Hogwarts school crest turned into a wire sculpture tree.  This thing is pure art, with the colors of all four houses including their icon animals, it even has the center H for the school itself.  It is simply amazing, I am positive my customer will love it and probably feel much as I do when it comes time for her to gift it to the person she is buying it for.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment