Monday, July 18, 2016

New designs, new accents. . .

I have been contemplating new chainmaille patterns I would like to learn but I have been absorbed with the wire tree sculptures lately.  

When I go to the craft store I always find new beads and accents that I think would look cool on a tree.  I have quite the growing pile of stuff but I think I have to stop for a while.  I have added a full dozen wire trees to the RainbowMaille shop but I have only sold one this month from the regular listings.  :-/   


I keep making more, trying to make different color combinations to have a variety available so people can have their favorite color or find one to match their decor.
 
I have at least one of every size listed except the large 12" which I am working on now.  I have been reluctant to list the larger ones because I am still waiting on USPS to delivery my order of shipping boxes.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment