Monday, July 25, 2016

No sales. . .

I am starting to get frustrated again.  I know my SEO good, I have all "A" graded listings now.  I have promoted listings on too.  Last month I only had 327 views resulting in 37 favorites, I had 3 orders but there were all a result of custom orders from a show not really etsy-web based.  This month after all that SEO work and turning on promoted listings I have 564 views (and there is still a week left) but so far only 32 favorites and no sales.  :-(  

I've been doing a lot of reading about etsy's search changes, crazy theories about shop black outs, rotations, bucket sorting.  I have no control over how etsy sorts, manages, or presents search results and it's so frustrating.  I blog, I facebook, I try to stay active and regularly list new items all things that should help lead to sales but I don't seem to be getting anywhere.  

I am splitting categories on the the new wire tree listings putting some as art and some as home decor to try to get more exposure.  I have even posted in the "promo" section of the forums even though there is a general consensus that no one actually shops from there and it's just all sellers continually drive-by posting their own stuff.

I get views and I get favorites and for weeks I was happy about it thinking it would lead to sales but now I'm really wondering if it ever will.  :-/

 https://www.etsy.com/shop/RainbowMaille

No comments:

Post a Comment