Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Twitter mentions. . .

I don't use Twitter, I mean like at all, I don't have an account I've never looked at it, I don't follow anyone.  I am actually pretty clueless about Twitter and how it works, I know there are tons of people who do use it, I know it's pretty much everywhere you look everyone's talking about it.  

When I use EtsyRank there is a page just for social media reports, where aside from Facebook and LinkedIn it recommends and analyzes Twitter, Pintrest, and Instagram.  Now I know my Facebook page is not the most popular and is under trafficked. I don't have an account on any of the other sites so it's been basically a blank page with a row of red X's.  

However, I noticed yesterday that someone tweeted one of my listings of a wire tree sculpture.  I was a bit shocked but happy to see it and even happier that 2 others "re-tweeted" it. :-o  The original "tweet-er" also posted it in her worldpress blog.  

The Hippie Corner 

I'm not the greatest at social media so it's nice having a bit of a boost by random strangers.  o:-)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment