Thursday, April 27, 2017

BIG NEWS !!!

OMG!?!  Etsy has finally launched "guest checkout" that means you no longer have to have an actual Etsy account to buy stuff there. 😇

This is super fantastic and totally amazing, I am super thrilled. When I found Etsy years ago I clearly recall being annoyed at having to create an account to purchase what I wanted.  I know for a fact that I have friends who would like to buy a wire tree but they didn't have Etsy accounts and didn't want to have to set up an account and remember another login.  So this is perfect!!

I knew they were working on it but I didn't want to say anything because I didn't know how long it would be before they actually launched or if they would actually launch after all these years. 😏

With the launch of Studio, the new shop manager, changing everyone to Etsy payments, the combined checkout, attributes upgrade, there has been a lot going on but I an so glad that "guest checkout" did not get lost in the shuffle.

So everyone should go browse and shop Etsy now.


No comments:

Post a Comment