Friday, April 21, 2017

pluggin' away. . .

So while Etsy screws up one thing after another and shoots itself in the foot for the 3rd time in less than a year I will just ignore the mess and keep pluggin' away with my little shop.  

I don't actually shop there much so I didn't have a hundred items in my shopping cart when they screwed everyone with the combined checkout.  I feel for all those who have a ton of stuff in their carts, just like I understand the new layout makes it difficult to comparison shop.  However, Etsy doesn't care they wanted the pay for everything at once it's an integral part of the new "Studio" stupidity, could they have implemented it better of course, could it be improved of course. Will Etsy improve it? Probably not.  :-/  Can I do a darn thing about it?  Nope.

I know lots are upset by the "forced" acceptance of Etsy payments but as someone who always had direct checkout I don't care.

They are jacking around with search results, what's new.  Stats are wrong, like that's a big surprise.  The new shop manager is glitch-y, well of course it is, it's new and they are fucking around with live code.

I'm just going to making shiny pretty things and hope one day Etsy settles the fuck down and keeps their promises about guest checkout.


No comments:

Post a Comment