Friday, April 28, 2017

Making a few adjustments. . .

I have noticed on my last 2 orders that Etsy has notified the buyer that it will be 5 days before I ship. 😆  I know for a fact that I set my "processing time" on all my listings as either 1-2 days or 1-3 days.  

The first time I noticed it I assumed Etsy added the extra days to my processing time because we were going into a weekend, which ok but not necessary. 

This week it did it again and it was at the beginning of the week so no weekend excuse this time.  It struck me as weird and I don't really like Etsy telling my customers that I will take a week to mail something that is a finished good and will most likely be mailed the next day.  

So I am going through my listings and double checking my processing times and making them all 1-2 days and hoping Etsy stops with the adding extra days just for fun.  


No comments:

Post a Comment