Wednesday, April 26, 2017

It's a good thing. . .

I just love waking up to find fresh new orders. 😇

Although, it does sometimes make me a bit sad that I was sleeping and missed the cha-ching.  I mean the app's cha-ching sound is so cool, cute, fabulous to hear.  I know they are really training us all like Pavlov's dog but I always smile when it cha-chings.  

Also it makes me wonder sometimes what people are doing shopping at 2 am.  ~LOL~  But I guess some people do work nights or weird shifts so to them 2 am is not the middle of the night like it is to most people. 


RainbowMaille on Instagram  I've been working on building up an instagram following and I finally broke 100, which would be woo-hoo territory but everyone else seems to have several hundred if not thousands of followers.  😏  Not sure how the do that, but my pics do get likes and the occasional comment so it's genuine interactions at least.  I wonder how many of those that have tons of followers actually accrued them organically or if they did some of that pay to play, "get a 100 followers now" kind of things.  

Right now I have to go print an invoice and a postage label so I can get this latest order off to the post office.  


No comments:

Post a Comment