Saturday, August 1, 2020

And so it begins. . .

Today I posted my first "exclusive" to goimagine.com listing. 😁

Since I signed up with goimagine months ago I have been simply working on copying all my etsy listings, one by one. I have a considerable inventory in finished goods and things like chainmaille which can be remade I like to leave listed even when they sell because I can usually make another.  So the transfering of hundreds of listings has taken up quite a bit of time, especially since some (many) have needed new listing photos. 😒

In the meantime I have still been creating new stuff that just has not been getting listed anywhere. 😏 This morning I decided to add a "new" item to goimagine, a fresh from scratch listing just for goimagine.com not available in the etsy shop.  I think I will be doing more of that in the future, I am considering cutting back the # of listings in my etsy altogether and limiting the art I put there. 




No comments:

Post a Comment