Saturday, August 15, 2020

Just days. . .

 ðŸ˜®  😯  😱  😲  😳  😵


OMG!! I can't believe it's only days until the official public LAUNCH of goimagine.com I have been working on my shop and listings for 4 months and now it's just a matter of days.   ðŸ˜¶


Having a hard time deciding what I am feeling most. . .excited. . .nervous. . .scared. . .hopeful. . .anxious. . .

I have added the new "google feed" category info on all my existing listings.  I have been working on my "How it's Made" section(s) but that has been complicated by needing to do 3 different versions for the different types of products.  I have all the paintings finished (I think). I have most of the chainmaille listings updated, I think I have about a dozen to go.  Today I plan to get on updating the wire tree listings. 😎  That will be the last of the "How it's Made" sections.


In the last week I have changed my banner, put my founding maker badge in as my shop logo, and got a "Featured" product section squared away.  I have re-done my RainbowMaille pinterest board deleting 192 pins that linked back to etsy and I am working on re-pinning the items but with goimagine links. 😉 I have been instagram posting and even using the "Stories" which I don't normally do.


I still have listings that need photos.  I have at least a dozen paintings that need photographed and listed.  Unfortunately, this week I have spent entirely too much time on this laptop and no time making new things. 😕  However, I'll just have to power through the next few days and get as much done as fast as I can, maybe next week I'll get to go back to painting and creating. 😇


No comments:

Post a Comment