Thursday, August 6, 2020

"Founding Maker"

I am so proud of this badge.  
I am actually pretty proud of myself, if I'm honest about it.  You see I am not exactly what they call an "early adopter" of new technology.  I don't usually like new things, I have trust issues, normally I would wait until it's been around a while and see how everyone else's experience goes. 😏

Seriously, I didn't join facebook until 2012 even though it started back in 2004. I didn't start my etsy shop until 2015 even though etsy started in 2005. So you see how slow I can be. 😊

I have been disappointed before like when I joined the A.C.Moore marketplace right after they opened. That sadly did not take off due to a lack of follow through and commitment from upper management and ownership. 

However, I got a good feeling for and decided to take a chance on goimagine.com and I am so glad that I did. I think Jon and his team are doing an amazing job of building this #caringeconomy and seller community, they are hardworking, responsive, thoughtful and honest.

I am so happy to be a part of this new platform and I am super happy with their acknowledgement of those of us that joined early. 😇

No comments:

Post a Comment