Sunday, August 9, 2020

goimagine.com

 I mentioned months ago that I had found a new platform for selling #handmade I did it in kind of a sneaky way because it was still in beta and I was still working on my set up. Imagine that. . .(previous post)


While building my shop and working on adding listings one at a time I noticed some people in the facebook group having troubles with one thing or another mainly because it was all new and different.  I saw a couple of them expression frustration and a desire to give up so I wrote a post encouraging them to keep trying, ask for help if they need, and don't give up just because New can be scary. . .(previous post)


As the months have passed I have mostly made up my mind that I will be moving to goimagine and eventually shrink my etsy shop.  The realization of just how much etsy was costing me with those little .20 cent listing and renewal fees was kind of shocking honestly, which lead me to say and so it begins . . . (previous post) 


I have felt from the beginning that goimagine.com was going to be different, it was in the way Jon and Steph were so present and engaged. They were always asking how sellers wanted things to work, always willing to listen to everyone's view point. The weekly webinars explaining how things worked and why they decided the things they did, asking for feedback, being willing to change things. I love the charity aspect of donating the platform's profits to charity, I love that they chose children's charities.  This past week they have done yet another thing that I love by recognizing the sellers who were willing to join early and help build the site during the "beta" testing phase, to me this shows a level acknowledgement and partnership with sellers that no other platform has. Also I just love my Founding maker badge. (previous post)


No comments:

Post a Comment