Sunday, June 11, 2023

Only 2 more weeks. . .

There are only 2 more weeks before the Summer Craft Fair. 😲




I am not ready. I'm still making things. I haven't decided on racks and table set-up. 😕 I haven't figured out decorations for the contest yet. I have lists and lots of ideas but I'm not ready. 😨 

Seriously, it's not even 2 weeks it's really more like 10 days because today is a Sunday and the event is a Saturday and Father's Day is in between. 😏 

I have found my racks and tables and am cleaning them all, but I still haven't decided between the 4' and 6' racks, just 1 corner unit or 2. I am considering ordering a new flat wall in a 6' that folds so it fits in my car and takes up less floor space standing in the booth. But if I use both corner units it gives me the lower shelves to stick beach balls and decorations. 😅 

I have so much inventory I have no idea how I'm going to display it all. I have a lot of bracelet bars and jewelry stands but I need to sort the chainmaille patterns so that I can price things easier. I also still need to come up with the right metal panel for the magnets. 😒 

I have gone from nervous to excited and back to nervous. 


No comments:

Post a Comment