Sunday, January 21, 2024

Weekly update. . .I love green checkmarks

I love green checkmarks, something in my OCD list-making-self genuinely loves checking things off, even when it's just electronically and I'm not physically marking paper. 😇



I actually met my posting goals for facebook and instagram this week. 😎 Posting daily has been a struggle for me in the past but I have decided this year to really try to prioritize growing my social media. I have found the planner function to be helpful because I can pre-schedule 2-3 days at a time, so I don't have to actually do it daily. I was not a fan of the "meta business suite" and various weird pages for a long time and they have changed so much over the years it was always confusing, I am still not an expert, but I am learning. 

My husband bought himself a 3D printer for Christmas and as some may have noticed my social media has kind of been all about it lately. 😅 He started making me stuff and some of it has been pretty cool and I'm not the only one who says so either. When he bought the printer, it was not his plan to sell the stuff he made, he just wanted to play with the new tech. 

First there were cats!
Then lots of other things, penguin bookmarks, various fidget toys, rain covers for the security cameras, etc.
 
Then the dumpster for my workbench, which he made because I had commented that the kitten kept trying to eat things on my bench. 😅 Several people commented on the cool-ness or the cute-ness or even the actual usefulness, some even said they'd like one. . . so he made more, and I've been assembling them and now they are for sale in my shop. 😇 

miniature desktop dumpster 
One actually sold the day I announced the listing was live 😲 which is a total first for me. My husband was pleasantly surprised and admitted he kind of liked hearing about the likes and comments, not being a social media guy himself.  
If you would like a mini dumpster for your desktop or workbench, click here.  
 
In other news: the annual Valentine Sale has started, so there is 15% off selected items now thru Valentine's Day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment