Sunday, January 7, 2024

Happy New Year

Well, the holidays are over and I'm still recovering, although I have done some work on the online shops not a lot but some. 😎 I started the keyword editing to remove the "Christmas" and "stocking stuffer" tags and change it over to Valentine's and Mother's day, seasonal keywords are a good idea but a bit of a P.I.T.A in that you have to manually edit lots, regularly. 



I am working very slowly on transferring listings to MakerPlace, I'm over 50 and I just added Valentine rosette bracelets, which is nice because they are right at the top making my shop look all freshly updated for Valentine's. I've only added the 3 main rose bracelets so far, but I have updated my goimagine shop's featured listings and I have 9 rosette based listings over there. I think I need to add a row of art on the goimagine page to make it an even dozen features. 

In the meantime, I have resumed social media posting, I've joined nextdoor, and I have started looking to plan events for the year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment