Sunday, January 28, 2024

Weekly update. . .I'm sick, again

This has been a sucky and repetitive flu season, I am sick again 😒 sore throat, sinus issues, fever off and on and so tired. 😞 

My husband has been rather prolific in this 3D printing, he has ordered several colors of filament and is learning his way along. 


There are now multiple versions of rainbows along with blue and white. I need to shoot some more photos and update the listing options, but I am considering making the rainbow its' own listing. I'll end up with 2 listings for the same product but one will be solid colors with choice for base and lid and the other will be multi-color and just come with the lids that were printed with each base. 


In spite of getting sick again, I have managed to stay on track with my social media posting and have successfully completed 3 weeks in a row. 😎 This little streak may not last much longer I have noticed that each week the number of posts increases, so I may not be able to keep up. The first week it only wanted 1 insta story and 6 posts each, but now this upcoming week it's like 3-4 stories and 10-13 posts and that's too much, I think. 



Yes posting "daily" was my original goal but this is multiple posts a day, so I seriously doubt I'll keep going even though I love the green checkmarks, and I did feel like I was accomplishing something, and my stats have been increasing. 😏 So in a way I was correct by playing along facebook has in fact been showing my posts to more people regularly, the numbers don't lie, more "reach" and more engagement. However, with the continuous increases I don't really want to end up doing 2-3 posts every day, I will run out of things to post. 😅 Or it'll just end up being the cats.

I have applied for an event, my first application of the year. 😇 The event is not until April and I doubt I'll get in; it's a juried event and I was rejected last year so I do not have high hopes this year. But you never know if you don't try and I've decided I will just keep applying every year and eventually they will let me in, right?! 😏 Or not and after 4 or 5 years I'll give up. 😆


No comments:

Post a Comment