Sunday, March 10, 2024

Weekly update. . . time change

Well, it's "Spring forward" time so, of course, I am running late this morning. 😅 Normally this post would be done and posted already, but I'm just now writing on it and my kitten is yowling his little head off distracting me. ~sigh~ It has been a weird exhausting week of not really accomplishing much so this post is likely to be rather short. 

I have registered for my first event which is in just a couple of weeks, so I have tons of stuff to get done in a short amount of time. I really need to make some inventory and restock some stuff. I need to work on some new displays for certain things and some booth decor. 



I also need to start work on my maker challenge submission for the "Scrap-tastic" challenge this month, I have a plan I just need to get to it and get it done. I have a plan for next month's "Birds & Butterflies", and I already submitted for May's "Gradients & Grids". 😉  

Next week will be a very busy week, I hope it's also productive. 😅


No comments:

Post a Comment