Wednesday, January 27, 2016

New fuller rosettes. . .

I was toying with an idea and decided to test it out on one of my personal pieces, it's mixing rings sizes and adding to an existing pattern, the kind of simple modification that can be great or meh.  

I have been wearing it and looking at it for a few days now and I think I like it but I also think it will be better in a single strand configuration.



Because the larger pink rings are a slightly darker shade of pink it adds a depth of color and size difference makes the pattern look fuller.  I tried it in side by side rosettes but it crowed the center connecting ring and didn't look quite the way I had imagined.  

So I think I'm going to make batch of single strand bracelets with the fuller rosettes and make them their own new listing on Etsy.  ☺

 

No comments:

Post a Comment