Monday, May 22, 2017

Everyone thinks they're a Gryffindor . . .

I so love the Hogwarts school crest trees, they were a brilliant idea and they look really cool and any Harry Potter fan would like it. 😍

So it should come as no surprise that further brilliance has occurred and I decided to make 3" inch mini trees for individual houses.  😇  Small, minimalist, single mascot charm in the center, super cute.   

Predictably the photos have generated a lot of likes and attention, but so far everyone who has requested one wants Gryffindor. 😏 I have made 2 "complete sets" because silly me was thinking that it would make a nice "group" hanging display.  LOL  I have started to make several extra Gryffindors, but hopefully not everyone who wants one will continue to want the same one.  



No comments:

Post a Comment