Wednesday, May 10, 2017

I feel special. . .

I love when I get favorites  😇  I really do, it's nice to know that people like my stuff.  Sometimes when I get a notification of a new favorite on my phone app it will show me who favorite'd and what else they have favorite'd.  It can be a good thing to see that they have lots of similar things in their list, it can help me judge my prices against similar items without having to go search for my "competitors" and give them false stats.  

Although, I must admit I feel more special when the person has fewer favorites.  Seriously, some people have like 100,000 favorites so what are the odds that they will ever buy any of them, plus it kind of makes you think they are not very discriminating they seem to like everything.  ~LOL~   BUT when someone who has been on Etsy for a couple of years and has less than a 100 favorites decides to drop a heart on something it somehow has more meaning.  Honestly, I am super picky I have only ever favorite'd about a dozen things and I have bought 2 of them so far. 😏  

Favorites are not sales and do not always (or even often) lead to sales but it's still nice.  😇   



No comments:

Post a Comment