Thursday, May 18, 2017

Next. . .

I am getting ready to add the next wire tree listing to the shop today. 😇  It will make 51 of them listed for sale and a total of 143 active listings available in the RainbowMaille Shop.  I am actually quite proud of myself, especially since many of the chainmaille listings have several colors available.  I have made a LOT of stuff in the last year.  I have learned new chain patterns, I have developed new styles and techniques in the wire sculptures. 🖒  My crafts keep improving and expanding, I have accomplished a lot.

Now if only Etsy would stop mucking about and let people shop normally, or perhaps fix the fudged up nature of their search, or somehow stop people from mis-tagging their listings and manipulating search. ~sigh~


No comments:

Post a Comment