Monday, May 8, 2017

Red White & Blue summer. . .

I am working on a new collection of jewelry for summer Fourth of July patriotically inspired Red White & Blue through and through.  

Literally I am making bracelets with red, white, and blue rings in every pattern I can make the ring sizes work with.  😇

I made the first 4 over the weekend.  I started with my favorite helms chain and then did a simple Celtic.  I moved to European 4-in-1 variant next, then did a 4-in-1 with mixed size rings.  I was a bit disappointed that I couldn't get the Aura pattern to work with the rings sizes. 😏  But there is still 4-in-1 in 2 sizes and then 6-in-1 probably mobius twist rope, maybe boxchain. 
Although, 9 patterns may be a bit much since I wanted to do matching earrings and possibly necklaces.  Not all patterns hang right in earrings though and I'm low on wire hooks.  Necklace lengths just take so long to make them so long.  🙂
Maybe it should just be bracelet and anklets.  I am also debating putting all the patterns in one listing, just make the single Red White&Blue collection listing and use variations with set pricing for the different patterns.   It's kind of the opposite of how I usually make multiple colors of the pattern and list by chain pattern but who knows maybe it will work better. 😏


No comments:

Post a Comment