Sunday, September 1, 2024

Weekly update. . .September!

I am still on my "social media break". Although, I did post on facebook about etsy the other day, sometimes one just needs to "shout into the void". 😏 Ironically my instagram has gained followers even though I haven't posted in over a week. 😅

I don't know how long this break will last, initially I thought a couple of weeks, but now there are some issues other than my own mentality and feelings. I don't want to get specific but there are possible life altering things on a couple of fronts. I'm ok, my husband is ok, but my father-in-law whom I adore has been diagnosed with cancer. 😟 We think they caught it early enough and we all have high hopes, but it is scary.  

I plan to continue doing these weekly update posts but otherwise I will be mostly offline. I am working some mostly to keep my mind off of other things. This week has been 'purple, purple, purple!' and if you don't get the Gilmore joke that's ok. 😅 


No comments:

Post a Comment